1. All members must adhere to match rules.
2. All members are responsible for respectful play on courts at all times
3. All members must wear appropriate clothing and tennis shoes
4. All members are responsible for removal of trash and belongings at the end of play (used cans
of balls may be left by door of upper or lower hut for use by clinics)
5. All members must appropriately sweep Har Tru courts at the end of play
6. Youth may not run around on courts while a match is being played
7. Youth may not hit balls over fence or hit/throw stones onto court
8. PLEASE NOTE: Har Tru courts must be used with appropriate tennis shoes only. No running shoes , sandles, or heeled shoes allowed. Parents are responsible to monitor young children on these courts and enforce proper sweeping.