Dear Woodledge Members,
Great News!! The State of CT has announced that pools can open in Phase 2, with June 20th being our target date.
We have been asked by the town to put together a plan to include the following:
- Your protocol to restrict and/or resolve groups to no more than 5 people, as per Executive Order 7N.
- Your protocol for cleaning and sanitizing common surfaces and common touch points, including, but not limited to, pool ladders, stair handrails, and rest room surfaces. At a minimum, the protocol must include-
- Your protocol to promote and support social distancing among staff and visitors/members
- Remove and/or space out picnic tables to encourage social distancing
- Recommend table clothes be brought from home to be utilized on club tables
- Remove all furniture other than picnic tables and encourage members to bring and use only their own lawn/beach chairs
- Recommend face coverings be worn when moving throughout the club and shared spaces
- Log all cleanings
- Remain informed of all recommendations and requirements from the CDC, State and Town
- Ask all members to be responsible for the social distancing of their child or children
- Ask all members who are not feeling well or experiencing COVID-19 like symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who is to stay away from the club until being properly cleared
- Ask all members who unknowingly attended the club after being in contact with a known person infected with COVID-19 notify club officials and anyone they may have been in contact with
For complete details of this plan and cleaning procedures, click on 2020 ReOPENING Plan for COVID-19.
We have also implemented plans to be able to provide swim lessons and swim team activities in a safe manner. Please see the SWIM TEAM and SWIM LESSONS Pages for more details
On June 15th, TENNIS LESSONS and TENNIS TEAM with start up. Please click on the appropriate links to see how we are modifying these programs for everyone's safety during COVID-19.
Woodledge Pool Club